Saturday, May 2, 2009

May 2, 2009 11:14 p.m.

This is dedicated to the moment. Life as it happens. The last fifteen minutes of my life.

What have I been up to? Let's see. Well, I've been typing this post. Before that I set up this blog. That took a few minutes. Of course, I had to come up with the idea. Actually, that didn't take long. I was watching the basketball game before that--wait, that might have been twenty minutes ago. Things haven't been that eventful. It's not like I've been grabbing life by the throat lately.

What I've really learned in the last fifteen minutes is that the moment is usually rather uninteresting, at least in comparison to what has happened and what will happen. I have come to grasp the true nature of futility and despair. Don't bother. Most ideas aren't that great, and this is one of them.

I'm bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment